GCAS Free Demo
YES!!! It is free. Some of you might want to know what free means. Here's some of the questions that might come up and the answers:
- How to get the Demo version? You can read the instruction by downloading this short powerpoint show file here.
- What does the licence cover? It covers all the feature that GCAS has with few limitations.
- What are the limitations? It will only allow you i-Vigilant's live database. You will be given a demo user name with read only access except for comments where you can put comments to the events within the database.
- What's in the database? The database consist of some of the case studies and also one live GC with live data feeding into the tag of "LIVE_DEMO".
- Why do we have "DEMO A", "DEMO B", "DEMO C", and "ISO10723 Demo" tag in the database? This Demo tags will be used in our "GC Diagnostic Clinic" that will be done every two weeks via WebEx. The first session is planned to take place on 23/2/2016. Further detail regarding GC Diagnostic Clinic will be provided in separate post.
If you have any queries, you can post your questions by commenting to this post or send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. To comment to this post you must log in to the website. Instruction on how to register your self and login can be downloaded here. Please register yourself and feel free to comment to every i-Vigilant's post.
You must be logged in to comment.