"How Healthy is My Metering System?" Event
This event Aimed at the United Kingdom's oil and gas sector, the UK's upstream and downstream metering communities will be brought together for presentation led discussions on topics such as:
- Adopting an effective “risk based” maintenance strategy
- Cost effective maintenance practices for metering installations
- The latest software developments in metering computer systems
- Gas Chromatograph validation and measurement uncertainty
- Mis-measurement reporting practices and the implications
In a tough economic climate operators are under increased pressure to reduce production costs and maximise the value of CAPEX and OPEX investments. This event focuses specifically on maintenance and investment for metering computer systems, to highlight how operators can both reduce their costs and comply with guidelines set out by the Oil and Gas Authority (OGA).
Douglas Griffin, Head of Petroleum Measurement & Allocation at the Oil and Gas Authority, will be delivering a special guest presentation, to outline the OGA's position on maintenance for the UK Continental Shelf.
Invitations to the event are being sent out electronically to our existing customers based in the United Kingdom. For further information about the event, please contact either:
You must be logged in to comment.