Proof of Concept Study
i-Vigilant provides free "Proof of Concept Study" for everybody. This is intended to show the capabilities of GCAS® in performing conditional based monitoring and risked based maintenance function. This study takes input data from end user, they are then populated to GCAS and the result will be presented in the form of a report. This study can be performed on any type of GC.
In order to perform the study we will need the following data:
- Calibration gas certificate
- Historical data of response factor or peak Area and retention time
- Historical data of mole%
- Latest ISO 10723 performance test report (if available)
- Spot sample result taken sometimes in the period of historical data provided
What we aim to do in this proof of concept study are as the following:
- Look at the uncertainty of GC measurement by analysing historical data (this is standard feature in GCAS)
- Look at the bias introduced due to detector non-linearity (by applying MLC constant and compare it against single point calibration mole%)
- Compare cal gas composition to process gas.
- Suggest cal gas composition based on the process gas average data
- Quantify the risk of not implementing the multilevel calibration constant by looking at the average bias over a period. Also suggest if bias can be reduced by changing calibration gas composition.
- Compare spot sample result to GC reading to validate pressure let down system
Ultimately we would like to demonstrate how we can understand the GC performance over a period of time. We will also be able to detect failure quite early if the system detects a slow drift and suggest what might have caused the issue.
For more information please contact us at email@example.com
You must be logged in to comment.